Sunday 12 March 2017

All Things Pink







Over the last few months I seem to have accumulated a lot of pink - bags, shoes, jumpers, coats you name it! I’m not sure if pink has become a thing but it’s certainly a colour I love and think it’s great for this in between time of year when we’re (hopefully) not too far away from Spring.

I got these gorgeous shoes from Primark recently, who seem to be on fire at the moment with all their new things for Spring. My sister and I spent a Saturday there recently and we both managed to get a fair few things.  Needless to say these shoes were one of my favourite items as they are so pretty and go with pretty much everything.
Another item I've been enjoying from Primark is this gorgeous silk shirt dress.  The material of this is intentionally creased, which is great as it means you don’t have to worry about it creasing further when you sit down, win! I like the subtle embroidery on the shoulders as it adds a nice touch and feel like you could really dress this up if you wanted.
I couldn't not include my favourite perfume in my post, Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf (which is conveniently pink!) , a deep sweet floral scent that smells beautiful.

I'd highly recommend trying MAC's blush in Full of Joy; whilst not technically a pink, more of a cool toned lavender shade this translates beautifully onto the skin to give a brightening flush of colour which can look pink in some lights.

If baby pink isn't your thing it totally is mine if you can't tell already, then another item I have been enjoying is Charlotte Tilbury's Revolutionary Matte Lipstick in the shade The Queen, a gorgeous bright cerise that Charlotte designed in tribute to the Queen (obvs) and to suit any age and any skin tone.

What pink things have you been loving lately?

Amy
x



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png