Sunday 19 February 2017

Collection Lasting Perfection





I can't believe I've never dedicated a whole post to the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (CLPC) before.  Not only is it one of the best concealers I own, it costs £4.20, yes £4 frigging twenty! Making it the cheapest concealer in my collection.  

This hands performs as well as if not beats my other two favourites, Nars Creamy Radiant and UD Naked Weightless, both around the £20 mark.  

I have to mention a big shout out to my sister Kirsty, who reintroduced me to this again recently and recommending I try shade 1 & 3 mixed which turns out is perfect for me. Before then I was battling with shade 1 & 2. 1 being far too light and 2 being too pink. 

The CLPC provides high pigment coverage in a lovely creamy blendable formula, making it perfect for under the eyes or on blemishes. I swipe this on and use my Beauty Blender to bop it in and then I set it with Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder.  I find CLPC lasts all day and doesn't dry out or crease.  

I'd highly highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new concealer, especially if you are a Nars Creamy Radiant fan as the two are so similar in terms of texture and finish, apart from the £16 price difference!! 





Left shade 1 - Rights shade 3

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png