Saturday 21 January 2017

Jo Malone - My Favourites






Jo Malone have some gorgeous perfumes. I love how unique and special they feel as everyone seems to have different favourites when it comes to Jo Malone. 

Not to mention how gorgeous and luxurious the packaging feels, it's a real treat to receive - as you can see I haven't brought myself to burn my candle yet as it's just too pretty!

So far I have managed to collect three scents from Jo Malone, each very different.

The first one I received as a gift and is most definitely my favourite, Red Roses. A beautiful floral perfume that smells like, well, red roses! Exactly like them.  I love wearing this in the summer as it reminds me of warm summer evenings spent in the garden. This is one I will most definitely repurchase when it runs out.

The next I received as a gift for Christmas last year and that is the English Pear and Freesia. A much lighter scent than Red Roses, floral and sweet. Perfect for Spring.

I also received a candle and a sample of the Lime Basil and Manderine perfume which brings me onto my next....... 

This is probably the most unique of the bunch, but also my second favourite to Red Roses, Lime Basil and Manderine, a universal zingy perfume that smells different on everyone I know that's tried it. 

My boyfriends worn this and it smells great on him, really manly and woody, yet on me is smells lighter and more citrus. I love wearing this anytime of the year and out of all of them, i'd say it's the strongest lasts the longest, followed by Red Roses and then English Pear and Freesia.


I've been eyeing up the Earl Grey and Cucumber next!

What's your favourite Jo Malone scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png