Sunday 8 January 2017

Filmstar Bronze & Glow




With it being the new year and everyone (including myself) trying to be sensible with their money, obviously what better time to treat yo' self and as a result end up even worse off - oops! That's exactly what happened when I was having a casual browse of the Charlotte Tilbury website. A few clicks later I ended up with two beautiful new purchases, do I regret it? Absolutely not!

I bought the CT Instant Look in a Palette in the shade Seductive Beauty and the Filmstar Killer Cheekbones kit in Light / Medium, shown below.

I was really drawn to the Bronze & Glow Palette after seeing my sister with it a few times and spotting it on various makeup tutorials. It's always so highly rated and I like the idea of a bronzer / contour / highlight in one.

The bronze shade is great as it's not too warm on my skin, however can still be worn all over as a bronzer or used to sculpt out the cheekbones, I mostly use this all over.

The highlight side is a beautiful champagne shade, comparable to my Mary Loumanizer but a bit less yellow. I absolutely love this and have used it everyday since getting it.


The brush you get with the kit is great at contouring as its so angled and you can buy this with or without the kit, it's also super soft!

As ever with Charlotte Tilbury, the packaging is beautiful and it feels like a real treat when I use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png