Wednesday 4 January 2017

First Post of 2017 & Currently Loving....































Hello lovelies and welcome to my first post of 2017!!  I have been MIA for a while now, not sure why really, work got busy and I just lost focus on my blog :( but I am back and have promised myself to start posting regularly again and sharing with you what I love so here's a little round up of what I am currently loving......

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, this should come as no surprise.  I have repurchased this again and again since trying it in 2015 as no other mascara lives up to the thick black fluffy lashes this provides, I have a feeling this will always be my favorite.



Chanel Les Beige Powder is a fairly new purchase of mine, however I have already been enjoying the silky softness of this and the luminous glow it gives the skin, this is great especially when paired with the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder an oldie but a goody from my collection.

Another oldie but goody is the Benefit Coralista Box Blush which I must have had for around 5 years now! None the less I am in love with this gorgeous coloured blush. Exactly as it says on the tin (well box) this is a luminous coral blush which leaves the cheeks absolutely glowing, I am positive the longer you wear this throughout the day, the better it gets.

I've recently switched back to using the Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer after a short stint using Nars Creamy Radiant and I must say it's hard to chose between the two but right now this is my favorite. It's a lighter consistency than Nars with slightly less coverage, however I like that you can layer it and the brightening effect it gives.

Last but not least is my current favorite perfume, Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf, a warm floral scent that I think could be worn anytime of the year, I picked this up in Tenerife on my holiday last year and have used it ever since.

What are you guys currently loving this time of year?


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png