Sunday 29 January 2017

Glam Glow






L-R Thirsty Mud, Youth Mud, Gravity Mud & Super Mud
I think Glam Glow is such a cool brand, they've really grown well in the past couple of years, starting out with one face mask, they now have over 7 in their collection, plus face washes, lip scrubs, moisturizers and lip masks.


I am obsessed with the original Youth Mud face mask, as it provides instantly recognizable results (plus you can literally see the dirt & oil  being extracted from your skin!) so was really interested to try more from them.

I got the above kit as a gift for Christmas, It's great because it allows you to try each of the masks without committing to the full size first. 

The kit contains 4 masks - Thirsty Mud, Youth Mud, Gravity Mud & Supermud each targeting different skin issues.


Thirsty Mud - is aimed at dry skin, provides hydration and is infused with coconut. Smells like coconut!


Youth Mud - the original Glam Glow mud mask described as a 10-minute professional 'facial in a jar', provides gentle exfoliation for softer, brighter looking skin, smells fresh and spa like.


Gravity Mud - the peel off silver face mask you may have seen on Instagram (a lot of people like to snap themselves wearing this!) aimed at aging skin to balance and brighten. Smells like not much really!


Supermud - aimed at congested, acne prone skin and surprisingly is my favorite :) Smells like Youth Mud.

I often use these in conjunction with each other, Thirsty Mud on my cheeks, Supermud on my nose and chin and Gravity Mud on my forehead for example. 

Supermud has become my favorite as I feel like I get the best results from this mask. I use it every week on my nose and chin and have seen a real improvement in the clarity of my skin in these areas.

The one I'm not keen on and don't really get is Gravity Mud.  It's had so much hype and coverage on social media by bloggers and You Tubers but I don't feel like it provides me with any real results. 

Maybe I'm using it wrong? I don't know, but at the moment I wouldn't purchase a full size of this, not even to post a tin man faced selfie, sorry! In the meantime......

Enjoying a multi mask :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png