Wednesday 25 May 2016

Topshop Contour Wand & Glow Pot









The Topshop Contour Wand is a new addition to Topshop’s  ever growing makeup range.  The contour stick comes in two colours and is designed to be used as a cream contour, although I must argue with that point as the shade I have ‘angle’ is far too warm for that but does make a nice cream bronzer.  
Both sticks are priced at £9 and contain a generous amount of product.
As mentioned before I don’t actually use this for contour as its far too warm and the other shade Topshop had was far too dark / cool for my skin, it looked like a bruise when blended so I stayed well clear. Angle gives a nice bronzy finish and actually I prefer that this has worked in this way rather than a contour as I’ve been after a decent cream bronzer for a while.
To go along with my new cream bronzer I picked up a Glow Pot from Topshop as I’ve heard so much about this but never gotten round to giving it a go. I must say I’m not wowed by this product as it’s a little chunky for my liking, however when blended it gives the most prettiest glow. 
Have you tried anything from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png