Wednesday 23 April 2014

Clinique Cheek Pops

L-R Peach Pop, Berry Pop

L-R Peach Pop, Berry Pop

L-R Berry Pop, Peach Pop

Oh my! It's been a while since I've been so excited about a blush *says it like its a normal* but these are something truly special and really caught my eye when they launched a few weeks ago.The two colours I have are Berry Pop and Peach Pop. 

Both shades are right up my street in terms of colour with Peach Pop already becoming the firm favorite. The other two offerings from the Cheek Pops range are Plum Pop and Ginger Pop, both beautiful colours in their own right but slightly too dark for me. Berry Pop is a bright warm pink that looks really pretty when worn with flawless skin and simple eyes.  Peach Pop is a warm pinky coral colour that goes with everything, it really warms up my skin and I can't wait to wear this in the summer with a tan!

I'm not sure what category these would fall in as I wouldn't describe them as a shimmery blush,no chunky glitter particles to be seen here and they are definitely not matte, more of a satin blush that gives a gorgeous luminous glow to the skin.

Here's a piccy or two of me wearing Peach Pop......




Both colours can be worn sheer or built up to give a really bright pop of colour, depending on how you like to wear your blush. Peach Pop lasts slightly longer on me, I get less fading and the colour stays true without any patchiness. Overall I've been very impressed with both - more colours please Clinique! 

What's your favorite blush of the moment?

Yours truly


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png