Wednesday 5 March 2014

Currently Loving

I thought I’d do a post today about the products I’m currently loving. I was aiming to do a monthly favourites post, however don’t always accumulate enough stuff to make it worthwhile, so here goes…….



First up is the Tresemme 24 Hours Body Plumping Powder. I’ve been using this of late to get that much needed oompf my fluffy hair seems to lack at 6am in the morning. As I don’t have enough time (or rather I don’t want to get out of bed any earlier) I use this little treasure to give my hair the boost it needs. I sprinkle the powder onto the roots for instant volume or sometimes through the
ends of my hair to add a bit of extra texture. Be warned this is some serious stuff! One shake too many and you can go from being beautifully volumised to looking like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards in an instant. Used right this stuff is wonderful.

Next up on my list is an oldy but a goody – the Nip Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub. One of my favourite facial scrubs. I can’t quite put my finger on why I love this so much but I do. Maybe because of the fact it’s under a tenner? It just works so well for my skin; containing low levels of glycolic and salicylic acid it manages to remove all traces of makeup whilst getting rid of dead skin cells to reveal brighter smoother skin. I currently use this around 2-3 times a week.

My next ‘currently loving’ item is my MAC Rosy Outlook Pro Longwear blush. Purchased just before the end of January, I’ve worn this nearly every day since. For me this is the perfect powder blush for Spring / Summer. Light pink in colour with a subtle sheen; perfect for a natural pop of colour on the cheeks without being too loud or overpowering. Good to pair with a smoky eye on a night out as it won’t interfere with the rest of the makeup.

Benefit Gimme Brow in Light / Medium – purchased at the end of last month from QVC online as I couldn’t wait until this hit the shops. I’m not sure why I wanted to try this so much as I already have ok brows, however this just caught my eye as it’s something different to most other brow products out there. Marketed as a fibre gel that adheres to hair and skin, it manages to create the illusion of hair that was never there in the first place resulting in fuller, neater brows. The formula can be built up and isn’t crispy or stiff at all. This is brilliant for lazy days when quite frankly, I can’t be bothered to do my eyebrows properly so I just whip some of this on and I’m good to go.

Lastly, Philosophy Amazing Grace perfume. I cannot express how much I love this, or that I'm actually telling you about it.  I've always felt it a best kept secret of mine as I have been wearing Amazing Grace for years now and it’s one of those perfumes I’m forever going back to. It’s so fresh and clean smelling. I have lots of good memories associated with this perfume and I will be
forever loyal.

What are you currently loving at the moment?

Yours truly



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png