Sunday 2 March 2014

Benefit Lolli Tint


Let me start by saying I love Benefit products. They were one of the first high end brands I got into and our love affair has long continued. The reason why I love them so much (cute packaging aside) Is their colours are so wearable and seem to suit a variety of skin tones. Throw in quality formulations and fun marketing campaigns and you're onto a winner in my eyes.



With that out of the way I wanted to share my thoughts on one of Benefits newest releases the 'candy orchid' coloured Lolli Tint.  This long wearing cheek stain is perfect for adding a flush of pretty colour to cheeks and lips.  Paired with dewy skin and long lashes this look is very 'Spring' appropriate.

The consistency of Lolli Tint is thicker than some of Benefits other cheek stains, for example Benetint as I found that one quite runny; this is more of a gel. I like the fact Lolli Tint is thicker as its easier to use and build up the colour with.  I like to apply some of the colour to my Real Techniques buffing brush and buff this straight onto my skin,  for me this gives the smoothest result. 

Lolli Tint lasts all day (even tested through a sweaty gym session!) and looks just as good at the end of the day as it did in the morning. The bottle is small enough to carry round and won't leakor make a mess in your bag, just make sure you've done it up tightly!

Quick Tip - If you've been a bit heavy handed on application don't panic! Buff over a think layer of foundation to tone down the colour and give a more natural finish.
































Check out Lolli Tint HERE rrp £24.50

Yours truly



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png