Sunday 9 March 2014

No7 Beautiful Skin Pore Vacuum Mask

I mentioned this product in my No7 brand focus and promised I would give it a post of its own. The main reason for this is because this stuff is seriously amazing! If you have combination / oily skin and suffer from visible / blocked pores then this may be the perfect mask for you.

No7 say - "Beautifully poreless. An intensive treatment that gives pores a deep clean and removes excess oils. Purifying clay gently works to open pores and act like a magnet to draw out deep-down pore clogging dirt that can cause blackheads. Peel to reveal incredibly clean skin and less visible pores instantly. The advanced Poreless complex helps to visibly reduce pore size and regulates sebum production to reveal beautiful clear and healthy looking skin."

I use quite a thick layer on freshly cleansed skin as I find it peels off easier and tend to only apply this where needed which is mostly my on nose, forehead and chin. After around 10 minutes the mask should be completely dry and ready to peel off. This is where the fun begins! You can actually see the dirt come out on the mask (gross I know but somehow satisfying no?) After using this my skin felt clear and smooth and makeup application was seamless. 

No7 recommend using this one or twice a week as its quite an intensive treatment, anymore than that and it might irritate the skin. I definitely wouldn't recommend using this anywhere other than the t-zone and chin as it's too harsh for cheeks; unless you suffer from conjested pores everywhere on your face I can't really see much benefit.


Check it out HERE. Boots currently have 3for2 on all makeup, skin care and tools until the end of March.

On a side note I hope you all managed to get out and enjoy the sunshine this weekend. I certainly did.......







 
Yours truly

 

Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png