Tuesday 25 March 2014

Crown Brushes




I have been indulging in some new makeup brushes of late and wanted to share with you my recent purchases as I think I have found some bargains to be had!

I am fairly new to the Crown brushes range, however can say that from the brief affair we've had so far, they offer a great alternative to some of the more expensive ranges of brushes out there.  Without scrimping on quality they have a huge selection of natural and synthetic brushes to choose from, including lots of dupes for their higher end counter parts.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
 
 
 
 
As you can see I currently only have 5 crown brushes in my collection, I do plan to buy more - roll on payday!

The blending fluff is my favourite of the bunch as I've found this one the most versatile.  I use it for eye shadow blending, application, as a highlighting brush and to set my concealer around my eyes and nose.

My second favourite is the pro blending crease.  I'm so glad I opted for this brush as It was a toss up between this and the MAC 224. Retailing at just over £20 for MAC I chose the cheaper option and went with this one.  Mainly because I'd heard really good things about this brush; you only have to Google 'MAC 224 dupe' and this comes up top.  I can't compare it to the MAC 224 as I don't own this brush, however can say I'm completely happy with my choice and think its a great purse friendly option.

I've yet to try the double sided blender and bro duo as these only arrived yesterday.  I plan to use the double sided blender as more of a contour brush so i'll let you know how this goes.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my brief overview of my Crown brushes.  Let me know what you'd like to see next on my blog.

Yours truly




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png