Tuesday 23 August 2016

L'oreal Million Lash Waterproof






Tesco Beauty very kindly approached me recently to review a mascara for them, which couldn’t have come at a better time seeing as I am going away soon and they sent me the L’Oréal Million Lashes Waterproof.

I’ve tried the Million Lashes before and absolutely loved it, but never the waterproof version as I’m always dubious that they never perform quite as well.
The mascara comes in a gold tube and has a plastic brush which is my favorite type of brush. The formula itself looked exactly the same as the original, not too runny like some waterproof mascaras can be.

I applied three coats in total, half knowing what to expect as I’d used the original before, it gave really beautiful fanned out lashes with just the right amount of volume.  I like my lashes to be quite dramatic day to day and this does just that and can be built up as desired.  You’ll see from the pictures below the difference between coats.

As for the waterproof element this was absolutely fantastic at keeping the shape and volume of my lashes, even when I tested it in the shower! It did flake a little when rubbed, but I wouldn’t expect it to stay perfect after I’d rubbed my eyes. The mascara was then easily removed using a facial cleansing oil.

Overall a very good mascara at a really reasonable price, I will definitely be taking this on holiday with me.



Bare Lashes

One Coat


Two Coats

Three Coats




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png