Sunday 26 June 2016

MAC Lip Favourites


MAC Brave and Soar, two of my favourite purchases from MAC, so much so I wanted to write a post dedicated all to them.
 
I just think they're the perfect everyday duo and go with virtually everything.  Smokey eyes, winged liner, bright blush, you name it they will go with it.
 
Brave is one of MAC's satin lipsticks, so not drying at all but equally not as glossy and slippery as their crèmesheens, it sits nicely in the middle and lasts a really long time on the lips. It has a warm plummy undertone and looks like a brownish pink on me.
 
Soar is one of MAC's bestselling lip liners, especially since the rise of the Kylie Jenner lip.  Like Brave this has a warm plummy undertone and is really creamy and long lasting and goes perfectly with Brave.
 
I could literally wear these everyday (and mostly do) until I want to try something new, then I'm always right back to these after a while!
 



 
What are your MAC favourites for the lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png