Wednesday 12 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky



My name is Amy and I am a Urban Decay Naked Palette addict.

My latest purchase of the Smoky Palette has only proved this further. No doubt we’re going to see this popping up on blogs left right and centre over the next few weeks, as its the latest launch from UD into their Naked line.

It’s too early to confirm but I think this may be my favourite one yet. 

It has the perfect mix of shimmers and mattes, a good balance of light & dark colours & a mix of warm and cool tones. You can use this day or night, all year round and it will suit most if not all skin tones.

Sounding pretty darn good already right? Wait until you see the colours as they are to die for!

The palette contains twelve shades which is usual with the Naked Palettes and a  duel ended brush.. Nine of the twelve shades are new and three are re-promotes from previous palettes. 

My favourite by far are High a pretty pink champagne shimmer, Smolder a deep sheeny purple and Dirty Sweet a buttery soft warm gold.

The palette contains 4 shimmers, 4 satin finish shadows and 4 mattes which are handily organised that way in the palette.

The packaging on this is also gorgeous, it comes in a sturdy plastic case which clips shut, meaning it’s great for travel and pretty hard wearing.  Your eye shadows should survive a flight or two, not like the Naked 3 *cough cough* smashed one of my favourite shades and now carries it around with a layer of protective tissue on top.

That aside I think this is going to be great. I can’t wait to try out a load of different looks with this palette and reckon it’s going to be one of my most used.

Are you tempted to get the Naked Smoky Palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png