Wednesday 10 June 2015

Too Good To Throw Away



Ever have a make-up product that’s just too good to throw away? You know the ones that sit at the back of the drawer all manky and old but for some reason you just can’t bring yourself to bin it. Maybe you love it, or spent a lot of money on it which makes it just too painful to part with.

I have a few ‘too good to throw away’ products, the first one being the MAC Limited Edition Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl.  I can’t actually remember how long I’ve had this but I do remember searching for it high and low after I saw a friend use it, probably paying over the odds to get it. The colour is so pretty but I never find myself reaching for it,  can’t seem to let go, so for now this is staying in my collection.

One of the oldest products in my collection is MAC’s blush in Style.  This was the very first MAC product I bought so has that special place in my heart, plus the colour is gorgeous and I actually still use this, god knows how old it is though!

Foundations are always one item that I can’t bear to part with although I really should. Especially as they cost so much.  I think the oldest / least used one I have is the original Laura Mercier Silk Creme.  I find it so heavy and it just sits on the skin, definitely one I need to throw asap, however can’t bring myself to do it as it’s always raved about so much and leaves me wondering why I don’t love this.

What products can you not bear to part with?


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png