Saturday 17 May 2014

Selfridges Beauty Hall












If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen I spent a considerable amount of time in Selfridges last Friday! One of my favourite beauty destinations, I was in my element, especially when I realised there was a whole section I'd been missing out on in past visits! In advance of 'the shop' we made a quick stop at Folly, a beautiful wine bar near Tower Bridge, decorated like a botanic garden, this is a truly unique place to visit and was just the change of scenery i needed to get me in the mood for shopping after a busy day at work.

Little did I know just round the corner from the main beauty hall in Selfridges are the more niche, unique brands that can be harder to get hold of over here. Shame on me, I know! It's just never crossed my mind to fully wander round the corner and explore a little further.

After the initial beauty excitement overload, sensible Simon came into play as I had to restrain myself from buying everything in sight, I picked up a few bits that have been on my 'to try list' for a while. So I thought I'd share them with you guys......

First in the bag was the Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony, I've owned this before but for some reason or another decided to give it away to a friend. I'm definitely glad I repurchased this, a beautiful shade of bright pink with a hint of coral, I can already foresee this is going to be one of my favourite blushes for summer.

Next up was the original beauty blender. Every beauty pro worth their salt has heard about this little beauty, referred to as my boyfriend as 'the pig' not sure why, maybe because it's pink! I can't wait to give this a try and finally give my Real Techniques Buffing Brush a break!

The Louise Young Super Foundation Brush snuck it's way in next, as ever I'm on that eternal search for the next best thing when it comes to base products so I couldnt leave without picking up one of these. Raved about by beauty professionals and bloggers alike, I can't wait to give this brush a go.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner, voted as one of the best liquid eyeliners by Allure, I've only heard good things about this.  I'm not a massive eyeliner girl, however when I do wear the occasional cat flick I like it to last.  

Lastly I picked up one of the Eos lip balms which I've used already, so far so good.  Lips feel soft and nourished and I love the wide choice of colours and flavours that comes with this. 

Everything I purchased is available from the Selfridges website HERE which I highly recommend checking out. 

I'm looking forward to trying everything I purchased from Selfridges Beauty Hall and am already looking forward to my next visit. Now where did I put that credit card!? 

Yours truly


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png