Monday 5 May 2014

NYX Cosmetics

I love making an online order, when that little package is dropped through your door it's a treat to come home to. I’ve always heard good things about NYX, especially their blushers and lip butters which I've dabbled with in the past so in a weak moment over the Easter weekend I made an order on the NYX website; free delivery on all orders over £20 it would have been rude not to.


Here are my thoughts on the products so far…….

Blush in Peach and Rose GardenI’ve been quite impressed with the NYX blushes; both are highly pigmented, long wearing and come in a huge range of colours.  Not so impressed with the gold glitter particles in Rose Garden,which is a shame as this is such a pretty colour, however I will definitely be trying more of these.  I’ve got my eye on Summer Peach and Angel.

Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie, my favourite of the bunchNot my first experience with the Butter Glosses, creamy smooth application with a light vanilla sent I love these little beauties and at £5 a go it’s not a bad price to payVanilla Cream Pie is a slightly pinkier version of Crème Brulee which is one of my favourite nude glosses; perfect for everyday wear with just enough colour to add a bit of prettiness to the lips.

Round Lipstick in Pure Nude and Marrakesh Pink, both really creamy lipsticks that don't dry out on the lips. Pure Nude is a delicate peachy nude that would look great paired with a smoky eye; I’m not so sure about Marrakesh Pink, it may be a little too pale for me, good for girls that like a super nude lip.  Both are really affordable which is great especially if you’re like me and you want to take one on a night out, you don’t feel so bad if you lose it!

I have been pleasantly surprised with the NYX selection I have tried so far, they offer great products at really affordable prices without compromising on quality, best thing is they are now available in some of the bigger Next stores, click HERE for a complete listing of stockists.

What products have you got your eye on from the NYX range?










Yours truly


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png