Saturday 22 February 2014

Hello

For my first blog post I wanted to say hello and tell you all a little bit about myself.

 I'm a 26 year old living in Buckinghamshire and I have been wanting to start a blog for as long as I can remember.  Back in the day when I started watching you tube videos from the likes of filthygorgeousmakeup and fluerdeforce to name a few. It's taken me a while to launch my blog as I wanted to make sure it had the right look and feel as I'm hoping I can bring something fresh to the table when it comes to beauty blogging. I'm also hoping to throw in a few fashion and fitness posts along the way.

Beauty is a huge passion of mine (I have my own makeup room in my flat!)  I know some might say its excessive, however it's just something I love and I'm hoping to share everything with you from high end to high street.

Anywho I wanted to keep the introduction short but sweet and I hope you are as excited as I am to see what I have planned in the coming months.

Yours truly

Amy

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading more of your posts! Following you ☺

    adayinstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I'm just getting into this blogging malarkey! Yours looks great I am following you also 😊

      Delete


 photo blanklogofull.png