Wednesday 24 June 2015

Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Cream



Now that I’m 28 (eek!) I thought it about time I upped my eye game and by that I mean start really taking care of the delicate area around my eyes. We all know this is one of the first places to show signs of ageing as the skin is just so darn thin.   
That's where Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Cream comes into play. Packed full of eye loving goodies, this cream has transformed my under eye area – much to my delight! I ordered this from the Kiehl's website which is brilliant, they have free delivery and threw in a few free samples for good measure.

The cream itself is really thick, light green in colour and has a fresh scent. I tap a small amount of this under and around the eye area morning and night to deeply hydrate and awaken my puffy eyes.

I noticed results in about a week, my under eye area especially seemed a lot smoother and more hydrated, meaning my makeup lasts longer.

As much as I hate to admit it my eyes were in need of some loving and this has provided me with the perfect solution. I’d definitely recommend you give this a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png