Sunday 25 May 2014

Top Tanners








I do love a good fake tan! Despite my lighter complexion I'm not one of these people that burnts easily in the sun but as I've got older I've learnt I'd rather fake it than damage my skin in the quest for a golden glow. Here are some of my tanning favourites........

Clarins Radience Plus Golden Glow Booster

Phew what a mouthful! New out from Clarins, this has only recently launched into stores and I have to say so far so good. You add a few drops of the runny liquid to your usual night cream and in the morning wake up with a golden glow.  This stuff is great as you can add as little or as much as you like, it doesn't smell and it doesn't stain bedding. Customisable tanning at its best! 

Loreal Sublime Bronze Tanning Elixir and Tanning Mousse

The Loreal Sublime Bronze tanners are amongst my favourite as they go a really nice golden colour on my skin and don't look too far off the colour I go when I tan naturally.  The mousse is tinted which makes application a breeze as you can see exactly where you're applying it, I usually use this for the top half of my body and the elixir for the bottom. The reason for this is the elixir is like a thick cream and is a lot more moisturising than the mousse so works perfectly on my legs which can be a bit drier than other areas. Both have a light smell, nothing too offensive if you're used to fake tanning! 

Xen Tan

The luxury tan, mostly used for special occasions, this and the Fake Bake are my faves. Thick hydrating cream with a light vanilla scent this is perfect for when you have a bit of time to let your tan develop. It's only very lightly coloured, so you won't get an instant tan with this one.  

Fake Bake Beyond Bronze

I like this because it colours your skin instantly and smells to me like oranges.  Good for nights out due to the instant colour and a can of this seems to last me ages.  Easy to apply thanks to the spray nozzle which works in all directions, this is definitely worth the spend.

Garnier Ambre Solair Dry a Tanning Spray

Last but not least Garnier made the cut into my favourites as I find this is an easy way to top up your tan mid-week without fuss. As a dry spray no blending is required, I literally just spray and go.

What's your favourite self tan? 

Yours truly


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png